NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
Seat Elite Limited (“SeatElite”) strictly adheres to all applicable laws regarding the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
When deemed appropriate and in SeatElite’s sole discretion, it is SeatElite’s policy to terminate or suspend the accounts of users who infringe or are charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of third parties or SeatElite.
SeatElite will respond with all due business diligence to claims of copyright infringement committed using the SeatElite website or other online network accessible through any type of device (the “Sites”) that are reported to SeatElite’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below. SeatElite intends to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website.
Please report any alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Sites by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to SeatElite’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, SeatElite will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal or alteration of the challenged material from the Sites.
DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT (“NOTICE”)
- Identify the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site(s) where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to SeatElite’s Designated Copyright Agent:
c/o SeatElite Limited.
PO Box 143
Tioga, TX 76271
Email: [email protected]